Friday, May 15, 2009

More Collaged Cards by Lenall











Last week, I spent an evening creating cards using Papyrus cards and my handmade papers as my collage ephemera.
Recently, I have been doing a lot of this and I kind of have been looking at this process as an example of "Avoidance Syndrome." I am avoiding starting a new project. So when I sit down to do art I go back to something mindless. Why? I don't know. I have several ideas for new projects but have not got beyond writing a goal, "Do prototypes for...." So what's up with that? I am sure many of you can relate.
I am not a procrastinator. And once I start it's hard for me to stop. I consistently make to much of any one thing. I have a lot of good ideas for the show and the next 3 weekends I intend to flesh them out!
You can be my witness! Hold me to it! Please....
Lenall

No comments: