Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lace Desk Accessories by Lenall Siebenaler



This summer, I hosted an art sleep-over for my 12 year old nephew, Matthias, his mother, Lisa, and his good friend, Ryan. Both boys are very artistic and I had several projects planned. We managed to cram several of them into the day and 1/2 art-a-thon. And we had a blast!
One of them was working on my desk accessory line. They helped me to prototype the final look. I've been "decorating" composition books and calendars for the past 6 years. I love carrying these distinctive books with me. Each year, they've changed a bit. This year they changed alot. I think this years' line is my best one yet. I hope you like them as much as I do! Both are $8.00 each. I have also done some cards that are very soft and lacy using the same technique!

Thanks!

Lenall

1 comment:

mrjons said...

your Desk Accessories Blog is very help full

Thanks

Harry