Sunday, January 23, 2011

Help the Cats and Dogs - Buy Earrings


That's right! When you bid and win in my earring auctions, the proceeds will be split between A Place To Bark and Cat Adoption Team.

I am 30 weeks into a yearly challenge of making a pair of earrings a day for a year. That's a LOT of earrings and I only have one pair of ear lobes! I am slowly
getting the auctions up and will complete them this week. To make life easier for me, I am not auctioning separate pairs of earrings, that would drive me crazy. Each week will be sold, that's seven pair of earrings per auction.

To see all the earring craziness go to Z'annes Bazaar OR www.ola.com and type in zannesbazaar in the search box.

To see ALL 30 weeks worth, check out my blog at: Z'annes Bazaar and click on the Earrings 365 page.

To help save our furry friends, please pass this along to everyone you know. These are very worthwhile charities. Thank you!!!

No comments: