Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Adventures of Pacia The Girl That Wanted To Be An Artist

PACia rode the duck as long as she thought was proper, it was serendipitous when she dropped down in front of The Sower. "Pardon me could you give me directions to town". He grunted something and she was off "good buy, good buy, I'm off to find a paint brush and become an artist".

Isn't this lovely The Café Terrace on the Place du Forum "looks like this has been here from around 1888, how about a latte?"

“Van Gogh’s Room at Arles” the sign said outside.
PACia used buttons to pay for the room, "boy I'm lucky I had some in my pockets. " Later she brought in some friends to felt "but what color to start with?"

Some time before dawn she thought she should get on her way “Good bye good bye I’m off to find a paint brush and become an artist”.
"Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh
"It often seems to me that the night is much more alive and richly colored than the day," van Gogh wrote to his brother Theo in 1888
Next week Pacia goes to Hollywood.....


No comments: