Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today is Saturday - have you attended the show yet???

Don't miss the second (and last!) day of our 4th annual Open Doors Art Sale and Show at Multnomah Arts Center in Multnomah Village (in the gymnasium)! The show is open from 10am to 5pm today. All of the artists of the Portland Art Collective are so inspiring, I am grateful to be part of this "tribe"! The assemblage piece I created (above) sold at the show yesterday. But, don't worry, we still have LOTS of fabulous art for you to take home with you - we're filling in with more wonderful pieces!
This (7" x 7") assemblage of tin is still available! Be sure to stop by my booth at the show today!
Go to my blog http://www.jennifercampbellheartwings.blogspot.com/ to see other my other pieces.
Jennifer Campbell

No comments: