Sunday, September 11, 2011

Featured Artist at Friends of the Library Store: Dayna Collins


In the heart of downtown Portland at the Multnomah County Central Library is a gem of a store run by the Friends of the Library and managed by Portland Art Collective member Lenall Siebenaler. The store offers used books, a variety of artful cards, and lots of handcrafted items.

Lenall invited me to be the featured artist for the month of September and my show is now up and ready for viewing. There are several of my Fearless Faces, six of my small mixed media pieces, and 14 different Fearless Faces cards available for purchase. Here's a few photos of the shop and my art. For more photos of the current show or to see more of my Fearless Faces or other art work, visit my blog at Alley Art Studio.





No comments: