Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Valentines by Lenall Siebenaler
















My cards were very well received this year at the show. I've been thinking about making new valentines since then. I have a list of several different types I want to try. Today, I spent several hours working on a couple different ones. I made about 30. Did you notice the yo-yos? Oh, dear, here I go again. The last time I started making yo-yos, I couldn't stop. These are valentine yo-yos.
They will be for sale at both the Village Gallery of Arts in the Cedar Mill area and at the Friends Library Store downtown Portland at the Central Library. I am sure I will make some for the 2010 show also. The photos aren't great as I scanned them and the yo-yos are dimensional and add too much light so there are shadows.
Lenall

No comments: