Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's not quite the dog days of summer... by Lenall Siebenaler

But I thought I had better get a head start.  I have been doing a lot of different whimsical animals and birds in the past year.  I was steering away from a dog series as I knew that a lot of dog lovers were partial to a particular breed.  Cat lovers tend to love most all cats...

Last weekend, I wanted to make some cards for Tory, and I came to the realization that doing a dog card for her was just what the doctor might order.  So it was "Winnie to the Rescue."  As always, I can't seem to stop once I start and I had 3 other dogs and a cat done.  Today, I intend to take them and get them copied and then embellish further with dog quotaions in the background. I'll post those when I finish.  Believe it or not, I am going to do more.  They were fun.

"Winnie to the Rescue"


"Bandit the Beagle"


"Fifi the Poodle"
"Pacino"
"Snickers"

"Pride"

For more posts showing my past weeks work check out my blog at:
http://www.lenall.blogspot.com/

Lenall 

2 comments:

Dayna Collins said...

Lenall, Tory is going to love Winnie to the Rescue! Your dogs are all so cute with their own personalities.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Pacino has stolen my heart! These pups are adorable.