Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dayna J. Collins: Fearless Faces Published!


So here's a little story. I received the latest issue of Somerset Studio yesterday and just a little bit ago, I cracked open the cover and read the Letter From the Editor. As I read through Christen's letter and she mentioned the theme for the May/June issue being Fearless, I remembered that I had submitted a few of my Fearless Faces months ago. I immediately thumbed through the magazine and about fell out of my chair: there was a whole page devoted to three of my Fearless Faces. Yikes Almighty! I'm still trembling with excitement.



5 comments:

Z'anne said...

Excellent, Dayna! Now I can't wait for my issue to come. Congratulations!

Stampin'Cat said...

Uber congratulations!
We have copies of this issue for sale down at Stampin'Cat Studio. (shameless plug over)
Dayna: are you doing autographs? ;-)

erin said...

Yay! happy to share this issue with you!

Tory Brokenshire said...

Thats so great- I love your faces Dayna.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

How exciting to see a full page of your fearless faces published in Somerset, Dayna. Congrats, they are wonderful!