Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The tree is up.

 I will second that Lenall, Christmas is also up at my house. Like Lenall I love to decorate and with 5 grandchildren who will be coming for Christmas Eve it is a must.
The big tree is covered in silver and white. A few years ago I bought all of it to decorate the entrance for our Open Doors Show. Now we use other decorations so I thought it would be fun to use them in my house. The tree is pretty but it didn’t take long for me to decide I love color.

I used some silver pipe cleaners to make spirals, little cork screws coming out all over the tree. Next year they will be made from bright jewel tones.

This little owl is sitting in a real robin’s nest at the top of the tree.

I couldn’t take it I had to have a little corner with color.
Most of the decorations were made by the members of this group so it is a double pleasure to look at.

The tree is metal so I couldn’t resist magnetic jewel tone bugs.
Have a fun next few weeks. Merry Christmas!

No comments: