Wednesday, December 14, 2011

'Tis the Season


I've toned down my decorating over the years since the kids have left the house and we no longer gather at our home to celebrate Christmas (in fact, this is the year that my huge collection of Christmas ornaments are being divided among my three children). But I always decorate the mantle using white lights, red berries scattered in the bough, and a wonderful assortment of Margaret Furlong ornaments.


I put up a small tree in our upstairs living space, decorated simply with white lights, red berries, and 39 years of Wallace bells, a new one purchased every year.


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

bella, bella, bella!! xx

Carole Kurth said...

Glorious! I love the elegance and simplicity!

lynda howells said...

gorgeous.Sometimes less is morexx