Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Danglies! by Lenall Siebenaler







I started these danglies at our Menucha weekend.  I actually did them in 3 sittings.  One to cover them with handmade decorative papers, one to bead the spool, and one to finish them off with a hanger and bottom embellishment.  I think I have somewhere in the low 20's finished.  I will be charging $6.00 for them. I spent way more time than I should have on them for $6.00 but that's not what it's all about.  It more about creating something unique and beautiful out of things I already had.  I must admit that I did buy a few different things of colored and silver and gold wire. One of my favorite creating starts is what I call "Creating off the Fat of the Land."  My studio is full so I just pull a bunch of stuff in front of me and go for it.  I am rarely disappointed.  Try it.

I made these last year and decided to do them again.  I think they make a nice hostess gift or small gift for a friend.  I also like how they look on Christmas trees but they look just as nice hanging anywhere.  I always pick out a few to keep for myself and they find themselves hanging wherever so I can enjoy them year round.  

Lenall

1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

Your danglies are so much fun!